During your visit to our web-site, you are under no obligation to provide
any personal information to Challenger.
● We may request personal information from you which may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. This information is used by Challenger to communicate and market our services to our customers and to conduct market research.
● In an effort to continually improve our services, we will periodically contact our customers in order to conduct Challenger market research and surveys. This may involve contacting recent and/or past Challenger web-site visitors who have provided personal information to Challenger.
● Challengerenterprises.com may run "opt-in" e-mail campaigns and newsletters. Information that you have provided in your on-line request may be used by Challengerenterprises.com to further customize the content of the e-mail promotions that you have "opt-ed in" to receive.
● Our web servers may automatically monitor the number of visitors, the average time spent on the site, the popularity of our web-site(s), and any programming errors or failures on any of our web-site(s) in order to determine the effectiveness of the Challenger web-site(s).
Does Challenger share your information with other third parties?
● We do not sell, rent, or trade your specific personal information to third parties.
● Challenger will not share your e-mail address or personal information with any other parties without your prior consent; however, we may share personal information with our business partners in order to service, repair, or fulfill your Challenger service agreement(s).
What is the policy regarding Challenger's ownership of information?
● Your opinions and ideas are important to the success and improvement at Challenger. Should you choose to submit an opinion, idea, or suggestion through our web-site(s), you agree to allow Challenger to use that feedback without restriction and free of charge.
● Challenger may change this policy from time to time to better serve you, so please review this policy periodically.